Monday, February 1, 2016

Advanced Style!

Hello All!!

I have just come across the most wonderful Blog. I can not believe this was going on, and I am JUST finding it now. Fashion for the Advanced Stylish Woman and Man! Primarily Women, but guys can be stylish also.  Advanced in age and in Attitude!!  Check it out... http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/

Let me say this ... I am not stylish! I have been going through a depression for several years and had lost myself. This is very common for women of all ages. I want my self back! The Advanced Style Blog and the Netflix Documentary, "Advanced Style", is inspiring!! Please check it out also.  And OMGOODNESS these women DO have Style!! They are their own persons with their own sense of who they are. And who they are is reflected in their Look! I LOVE this and have learned from them.

Closer to Home ... We can look around our own towns and neighbors and circle of friends to find those who can inspire us to be who we are! Do not miss out on any opportunity to be Inspired!!

Lady Bugs and Smiles to you all!
Be who you are!

To Help Find your own Vintage Style check out my Vintage Shop at Etsy...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VisionsOfOlde

Click Here  This Says It All!!



This is Ari! Creator of the the Blog and Documentary.











No comments:

Post a Comment